Now I have a cropodile- it is so quick and easy to add the finishing touch of eyelets.
They give your cards that extra pizzaz and you can use them in more places than just the corners.
Here are ten different ways you can use them.
1. Attaching vellum or washi paper.
2. To "hang" things from-
3. Centre of flowers.
4. Corners of picture mats.
5. Attach elements on a card by wrapping wire or fibre ,
string thread, embroidery floss, raffia, or twine, etc through eyelets
6. Ends of antenna on a butterfly or dragonfly or for dots in the wings.
7. Making a rotating circle. Do not set as tightly as normal, so the eyelet will pivot.
8. In the hole of a tag to thread yarn, raffia, or ribbon through.
9. Centre of a pinwheel, or to attach a tassle to a fan.
10. Stepping stones on a garden layout .