Thursday, March 22, 2012

Creating a Specific Size Circle

For the last Challenge on OSA,  I needed a circle  3 ¾ “ to mat a 3 ½ “ Washi paper which  I   had cut with the largest of  the small Circle Nestabilities set ( I don't have the large circles, yet )  so I  thought of going on Google for a circle template.  My problem was it needed to be black.
I decided to make my own circle template in my Kaleidoscope program,
Dazzling Reflections.

 



I then opened it in word and re-sized it to 3 ¾” and printed it out.  I wasted less printer ink because the  washi paper layer covered the center that was white.  I cut it out with scissors and found,  I  did have to take a   black re-inker  and a brush and paint the outside of the circle to match the black card stock.    Feel free to use the template I created.






1 comment:

Your feed back is always appreciated. Have a great day.